- by Admin
The cellular IoT market will exceed $61B by 2026
Juniper Research predicts the value of the global cellular IoT market will exceed $61 billion by 2026.
The value of the global cellular IoT market in 2022 is $31 billion. If the researcher projections are correct, it means a 95 percent value growth over just four years.
Growth will be driven by the rollout of 5G and cellular LPWA (Low-Power Wide-Area) technologies.
In 2021, 5G IoT services generated around $800 million. By 2026, the researchers expect that to rocket to $9 billion.
Juniper Research recommends that operators focus on providing value-added services like network slicing and edge computing to maximise returns from growing 5G adoption.
Carrier billing is also highlighted as another potential vector for operators to recoup their 5G investments by charging a premium to facilitate high-quality video and games streaming.
- GitHub AI-powered Copilot will help you write code for $10 a month
- Xcode Cloud is now available to all developers
- The board of Twitter has agreed to a $44bn takeover offer from the billionaire Elon Musk.
- Netflix just lost subscribers for the first time in over a decade
- Zoom thumbs-up and raise-hand gesture recognition now works in its desktop apps
- Tesla earned over $3 billion in profit in the first quarter
- Apple MagSafe Battery Pack can charge iPhones faster with a new firmware update
- ELON MUSK WANTS TO BUY TWITTER: HERE IS EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Instagram shuffles hashtag content in a new test that removes its recent tab
- Why Software System Integration Can Be Beneficial for You?
- What is the Hype About Crypto and NFTs?
- Using Web Scraping To Improve Your SEO
- Most Important Mobile App Development Questions to Ask
- Is the Cybersecurity Critical for Business Executives?
- How to Perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- How To Protect Your Company From Hackers in 2022
- Email Marketing Benefits and Challenges for B2B Businesses in 2022
- Google Meet is getting in-meeting emoji reactions and a picture-in-picture mode
- Alexa can now notify you about deals up to a day in advance
- Apple fixes iOS battery drain bug with 15.4.1 update
- Apple newest subscription service is an IT management package for small businesses
- The best deals on true wireless earbuds right now
- THE REAL MAGIC MOUSE IS MADE BY LOGITECH, NOT APPLE
- Data leak from Russian delivery app shows dining habits of the secret police
- Verizon and Meta partner up to unlock the metaverse potential
- The Metaverse Is on the Way: Here's What You Need to Know
- Apple Might Start Leasing iPhones. Here is Why Thats a Good Idea
- Best Credit Cards With No Foreign Transaction Fees for April 2022
- Ex-Apple Employee Charged With Defrauding Tech Giant of $10M
- Stack Overflow enhances Content Health to end outdated knowledge
- Amazon Smart Air Quality Monitor could be a lot smarter
- Facebook is locking out people who did not activate Facebook Protect
- PayPal is making more features freely available to Ukrainians
- Brazilian court orders Apple and Google to block Telegram over disinformation
- Google Android app will finally let you delete the last 15 minutes of your search history
- Google forces YouTube Vanced to shut down due to legal reasons
- You can now install Windows 11 on a Surface Duo
- Google Takeout will get more ways to securely transfer files across different services
- A top Wikipedia editor has been arrested in Belarus
- Instagram is finally letting livestreamers add moderators
- Russia will ban Instagram on March 14th
- This is the latest of several privacy updates Apple's announced for its AirTags item trackers since they were released last year.
- Amazon dropping mask requirement for vaccinated workers at warehouses
- These Browser Privacy Extensions Can Help Protect You
- Netflix Has Suspended All of Its Services in Russia
- A Dead Rocket Just Crashed Into the Moon, and Scientists Are Thrilled
- Several major tech companies expect workers to be back in the office soon.
- The cellular IoT market will exceed $61B by 2026
- Humans struggle to distinguish between real and AI-generated faces
- What is VMware Workspace ONE, and why should you give it a go?
- Google is ditching Material Design components on iOS
- 2021 Stack Overflow Survey: React.js takes the web framework crown, Python is in-demand, and devs still love Rust
- App Store apps can now be published as "unlisted"
- GitHub Mermaid support enables developers to quickly create diagrams
- Google wants to increase government collaboration to secure open-source
- Intel Shows Off the Chip Tech That Will Power Your PC in 2025
- State Officials Warn of Apple AirTag Stalking Danger
- Skype users in the US can now make 911 calls from their computers
- Did you know?
- Is realityOS Apples newest operating system?
- Announcing Flutter for Windows
- Laravel 9 is Now Released!
- 4 most important features coming in ES2022 that you should know about
- How One Apple Programmer Got Apps Talking to Each Other
- Computer Scientists Find a Key Research Algorithm's Limits
- AI Can Write Code Like Humans
- Apple Said to Buy Startup That Makes Music With Artificial Intelligence
- Cryptojacking Solution to Detect Mining Malware on Virtual Machines
- Facebook owner Meta sees biggest ever stock market loss